Application for Individual, Organisation or Associate Membership or Financial Renewal or Change Of Contacts
FATSILC 2012 Membership Application
- Click on pdf
- Fill out and return via email to
- Editions of FATSILC's VOTL (Voice of The Land) magazine (including current issue) via the electronic mail. (Request for hard copies of all documents a fee applies)
- Copies of FATSILC's Guide to Community Protocols and Consultants Agreements, and National Indigenous Languages Contacts Directory FATSILC Rule Book, Organisational Structure via the electronic mail.
- Regular E-Newsletter of events (please provide your email address to receive)
- Notification of upcoming elections and Annual General Meetings (may be rotated each year between each State and Territory).
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island members must be over 18 years of age to be eligible to vote at Board Elections which are held every 3 years. Membership must be current as at 30th June in an election year, so to vote in 2012 you must have a current membership from 1 July 2011 to 30 June 2012.
- May be eligible to Nominate for representation on FATSILC Board (conditions apply. Please contact the office for further information or indicate your interest in the space provided above and information will be sent out to you).
Information Subject to Change